This release is composed of several improvements, new features, and bug fixes.
New Feature! – Team Driver Module
With the new Team Driver feature, now you can create a team driver and manage all their operations.
Learn more about the new Team driver module here.
New Feature! – Terminal model
Now you can define and add more than one terminals in Axele.
Go to Settings> Preferences> Terminals to add multiple terminals in Axele.
New Feature! – Apex Capital Factoring Integration
Now you can integrate your Apex capital factoring account with Axele and directly sync your invoices and all related document directly from Axele into Apex.
Learn more about this integration here.
New Feature! – Integration with Geotab ELD
Now you can integrate your Geotab ELD with Axele and start tracking your driver’s location and their HOS.
Click here for an overview and set up instructions.
New Feature! – Rate confirmation data extract for Chariot Logistics
Support for the rate confirmation data extract for Chariot Logistics is added while creating a new load.
Other improvements! – Generic improvements and bug fixes
- Automatically link documents uploaded for DO loads to IO loads
- Allow 50 characters for the “Reference #” field on the load
- Ability to set preference parameters for target values on the Dashboard (Settings > Preferences > Company > General Preferences)
- Auto-calculate Settlement Expenses once a load is assigned to the driver
- Adopted the new HOS rules in all our HOS calculations