This release is composed of several improvements, new features, and bug fixes.
Improvement! – Performance Improvement
We have tweaked and improved the performances of following workflows in Axele:
- Dashboard/home page
- Invoice list
- Mobile landing screen
Please connect with our support team at email@example.com if you are facing any performance issues while using Axele.
Improvement! – Support Omnitracs ELD Integration
We have integrated Omnitracs ELD with Axele. Please connect with our support team to integrate your ELD with Axele.
Improvement! – Modified the logic to consider appointment date-times instead of actual activity date-times
- Removed the logic of validating ‘Invoice On’ date against completion/cancellation date
- Removed the logic of validating cancellation date-time (of cancelled Load) against the last completed activity date-time of the previous load
- Started showing pickup & drop off dates on Driver Settlement page from appointment dates instead of actual dates
- Removed the chronology validation logic while updating stop activities of a load
- On mobile, started grouping of past loads based on the appointment DateTime of its last stop
Improvement! – add multiple instances of same ELD provider
Now you can add more than one account of the same provider ELD provider in Axele.
Improvement! – Added primary dispatcher assignment for a driver
Added the ability to assign the primary dispatcher for a driver. This information is also viewed on the mobile app as well as on the driver’s list.
Other improvements! – Generic improvements and bug fixes
- Changed the definition of “this week” on the dashboard/home page to consider company’s time zone
- Removed browser autosuggestions for Axele text fields
- Loads List View: Replaced Completion column by Drop Off
- Add new Expense Category (Bonus)