We’re proud to announce significant new Axele TMS enhancements include Fuel Card Support, a New Expense Module, Document Upload, New ELD Integrations, and Performance Improvements.
“To make life easier for small and midsized trucking businesses, we have added special features to our TMS to streamline administration and record-keeping,” said Ryan Camacho, Director of Strategy and Business Development, Axele. “We’ve also integrated with more ELDs and improved live dispatch board performance. Our customers ask us for these features, and we deliver them as soon as possible.”
Major Axele TMS enhancements include:
- New Expense Module – Users can now add all company expenses (fuel/non-fuel) and the supporting receipts/documents in Axele. The module now supports IFTA and fuel card data import. Users can now manage expenses in one place, streamlining accounting functions.
- Factoring Integration – Now, Axele integrates with top factoring companies to streamline the payment process, helping drivers and carriers to get paid faster.
- Document Upload – Queue documents for upload, even offline, so drivers don’t have to wait for the upload to finish, getting them back on the road quicker.
- New ELD Integrations – Integrations with JJ Keller, Geotab, and TrackEnsure ELDs provide more options to efficiently and effectively connect transportation information with Axele.
- Performance Improvements – Live Dispatch Board performance is three to five times faster, so carriers can find and assign the most profitable loads quicker.
- Updated Terminal Module – Terminals are beneficial for carriers with different branches within a company, different dispatchers that work with a specific set of drivers, or dispatching services that work with entirely different owner-operators. Users can choose a terminal when creating a load; when a driver is assigned to another terminal within Axele, the shipment will stay with the terminal from which it was dispatched.
Previous Axele TMS enhancements have included a new Team Driving module, a Terminals feature, QuickBooks online account integration, an Advanced Dispatch Module, and enhanced document scanning.
Axele is proud to hold a customer roundtable every month and we gather suggested Axele TMS enhancements from our users both through the roundtable and via our support team. Have a suggestion for improving Axele? Email us at email@example.com
Want to see it for yourself? Try a free 30-day trial today.